Search

About Me

My photo
In the early hours of April 18th 2010, in an outdoor cat run, I was born. My mother was a famous pure bred Persian....my father was a shadow in the night I never knew. When I was 4 weeks old, I was put up for adoption and that's where this story begins.

Thursday 3 March 2011

I'm all grown up now....


Yup - this is me....getting bigger and bigger! My humanoids say that I'm almost a proper cat now and not a kitten.....still cute though of course!

This picture show me "blending" with my favourite blanket - I love this blanket cos it's almost as soft as me.


See.....still cute. My girl humanoid got some flowers today and they smell great! Just like when I'm in the garden. I could lie here all day and smell them.......


 But THWACK!!! When they're not looking - those leaves and flowers are fair game! hee-hee.....!



5 comments:

  1. heh heh. You're naughty, but cute enough to get away with it...every time! You ARE getting big, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you ARE soooo cute! I love how you blend in with that blanket. I could just eat you up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as ever!!!! Your humanoids look after you so nicely! you are such a lucky Kitty! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice blankie! You could get lost in there.
    Mandu

    ReplyDelete