Search

About Me

My photo
In the early hours of April 18th 2010, in an outdoor cat run, I was born. My mother was a famous pure bred Persian....my father was a shadow in the night I never knew. When I was 4 weeks old, I was put up for adoption and that's where this story begins.

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Dexter's Back!



.....drum roll please.....
...and...
...I'm...
...back!!

Dexter (a.k.a the cutest cat in the world ever even though I'm a little bit older now)
........has pursuaded his humanoids to start blogging about him yet again.

2 comments:

  1. Yea!!!! Welcome back! Glad to hear your humans finally got some sense and starting blogging about you again! So, what you been up to?!?!

    BTW, your floof is still looking very floofy!! I love the floof!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cat Guy! Yeah, I had to give my humans a real kick up the kaboodle....! Life's been very good my side - just getting a little older and of course....much cuter too! Hope you're well?! x

    ReplyDelete