Search

About Me

My photo
In the early hours of April 18th 2010, in an outdoor cat run, I was born. My mother was a famous pure bred Persian....my father was a shadow in the night I never knew. When I was 4 weeks old, I was put up for adoption and that's where this story begins.

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Remember me?



Ok, so this is now me...a little bit older and a lot more handsome. 

My favorite place is still the bathroom sink.....ah, yes, a purrrfect fit really.....and my favorite food is definitely anything fishy....salmon, tuna, plaice, cod, goldfish.......ha! ha! ha! no, not really. 

"No Goldfish Were Harmed In The Making of This Blog!"

4 comments:

  1. Hi Dexter! You sure are a handsome kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to see you again, your secretary seems to be quiet lazy !
    Gattina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sweet Purrfections!
    Yes Gattina.....very lazy indeed! (although the humanoids just say that they're busy....I know....I know they're just lazy!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Handsome, handsome, handsome!
    Your furs are so exquisite!
    Mandu

    ReplyDelete