Search

About Me

My photo
In the early hours of April 18th 2010, in an outdoor cat run, I was born. My mother was a famous pure bred Persian....my father was a shadow in the night I never knew. When I was 4 weeks old, I was put up for adoption and that's where this story begins.

Monday 31 January 2011

Let the exploring begin.....

I had fun pouncing, scratching, biting, licking....and then scratching, licking, pouncing and biting.....but most of all.......


.....I LOVED playing with my boa in the garden! It's great!!! It's especially nice when my humanoid plays with me and we have lots fun......but I've been warned
I mustn't wander off!


As you'll see from the photo below - this isn't my "cutest" moment........the only time I struggle to be super cute is when my humanoid says I should come inside. Awwww....I was having such fun.....

7 comments:

  1. Dexter, you are just soooo adorable no matter what you're doing. Sam just said to me, "Look, he's growing; can you see it?" As a matter of fact, he's right! Ohhhh, Dex, you're going to be one handsome mancat one of these days. We think all the girlcats are going to be knocking down your door for attention from you.
    Now listen to your mom and be careful outside, ok?
    xoxoxo from Sam and from me....yeah, and from my mom, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you get a treat EVERY time you go inside...it's only fair you get a reward for tearing yourself away from your fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you sure were having a good time and you are soooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dexter
    nice to meet you ....
    hugs from the Netherlands
    from

    Kareltje =^.^= Betsie >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are lucky to be able to play in your garden with your mom ! We live near Brussels (so we are almost neighbors, now with the Eurostar) but it's very cold and wet here ! My cats go out, but I prefer to stay inside.
    You make me think of Kim when she was a little fur ball !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Dexter. I see some of my friends have come over to say "Hi". I think you look like a real boy in that last photo.
    Furry hugs,
    Mandu
    P.S. Mom is asking if you could change the color of the comments font to a lighter color. (She's getting old and has a hard time reading black on dark grey. Go figure.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Lucy, Sam & Mom: Yup - I am growing! My humanoids keep saying that I gotta grow up nice and strong (and cute of course)! I haven't seen any girlcats though as I'm only allowed in to stay in the garden....

    @Katnip Lounge: Will definitely make sure I get something at least....cuddles and strokes will do too.

    @Caren and Cody: Yup! Loads! The garden is amazing!

    @Anya: Helloo to you too! Thanks for coming over to visit - I love meeting new friends!

    @Gattina: Helloo to you too! Wow - I must be super cute for all of you to visit me! I'm not totally sure where Brussels is...but I'll get my humanoid to show me.

    @Mandu: Is that better for your mom? You know what - I did actually try and change the color the other day...but really struggled. Luckily my man humanoid showed my girl humanoid who then showed me how to do it! Woop!
    Thanks for sending your friends over - I love making more friends!

    Thanks everyone!

    From a cute kitten x

    ReplyDelete