Search

About Me

My photo
In the early hours of April 18th 2010, in an outdoor cat run, I was born. My mother was a famous pure bred Persian....my father was a shadow in the night I never knew. When I was 4 weeks old, I was put up for adoption and that's where this story begins.

Thursday 3 February 2011

Igloo-Pooper

LOOK! Another video! How awesome is that!

This moment was captured by my humanoids when I was first introduced to my Igloo Pooper. At first I just didn't "get it" and struggled with the front flap....I was just so little that I couldn't push it open and jump in at the same time. We decided it would be better to leave it off.....

(did I mention how cute I was?)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is the cutest thing. Dexter, this is your almost-aunt Lucy speaking. Honey-chile you're almost tall enough, don't worry. You'll be a big boy before you know it. You're so darn cute that we wouldn't care where you decided to "go". Well, maybe we'd care a little...
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Someone open the door I gotta pee!!! Hurry! I gotta pee!!! lol

    What an adorable little black floof-ball!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE!!! We bet you could hear our Mommy squealing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dexter, what is that thing? Ohhhhhh. I'm glad they took the door off. I wouldn't want you getting stuck inside.
    "One Sucky Jangly Lemming"? That's a great answer! So even though it's wrong, I'll give you a big fuzzy hug!
    Mandu

    ReplyDelete