Search

About Me

My photo
In the early hours of April 18th 2010, in an outdoor cat run, I was born. My mother was a famous pure bred Persian....my father was a shadow in the night I never knew. When I was 4 weeks old, I was put up for adoption and that's where this story begins.

Wednesday 8 December 2010


In one of my territories (yup, I'm starting to own areas now....The Bathroom already belongs to me) there is a warm, bright box that the humanoids sit in front of. I don't totally understand what it is but it's quite interesting - lots of moving, colourful things. I've checked round the back of it.....nothing......tried swatting and licking......nothing......it's all a bit strange but I like the lights.

2 comments:

  1. OMC you ARE the CUTEST THING EVER!! OMC you are ADORABLE!
    I LOVE the photo at the very top of your blog (in the grass) it is adorable!
    Look at that TV you are watching! You are so tiny next to it!
    I love your new "scratch patch" it is THE BEST!
    I think your blog is just adorable and Cody and I are now your newest followers!
    Thanks for visiting us today!
    xoxoxo
    Cat Chat http://opcatchat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Caren knows fabulousness when she sees it. We are going crazy over here and lovin' every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete