Search

About Me

My photo
In the early hours of April 18th 2010, in an outdoor cat run, I was born. My mother was a famous pure bred Persian....my father was a shadow in the night I never knew. When I was 4 weeks old, I was put up for adoption and that's where this story begins.

Tuesday 14 December 2010

So this is me.......just being ridiculously cute. Inbetween being cute, I'm also starting to experiment with my humanoids and slowly training them to carry out my every wish......so far I can get a cuddle or scratch purely by rolling over and tilting my head. Twice a day I get food which is great but if I combine light tapping on their feet and loads of adorable noises, they bring the food to me a lot faster.

3 comments:

  1. Dexter.... you are learning! Soon you will have total control over them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dexter, Sam & I are SO smitten with you -- you know, smitten KITTEN! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, now mommy is in love with YOU too. You are adorable. Oh what a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete