Search

About Me

My photo
In the early hours of April 18th 2010, in an outdoor cat run, I was born. My mother was a famous pure bred Persian....my father was a shadow in the night I never knew. When I was 4 weeks old, I was put up for adoption and that's where this story begins.

Saturday 11 December 2010

This was the moment I realised running water was soooooo much better than water in a bowl......massive difference! Only problem with my love for water from a tap - the really kitten-unfriendly handles you have to turn....unless.....I could always train my humanoids to turn them for me surely? I think that's a great idea! I'll train them starting today - but first, let me have one more lick.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Dexter! How wonderful to meet you! You are quite the most handsomely adorable ball of fluff...thank you for stopping by our blog!
    You know, there's a whole community of blogging Cats...check out our blogroll sometime, and please come back and visit. We followed you so we'll be able to keep up with your adventures!

    XX The Lounge Kats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh, WE like the faucet too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can mommy and I come and visit? She wants to love on all of you kitties.

    ReplyDelete