Search

About Me

My photo
In the early hours of April 18th 2010, in an outdoor cat run, I was born. My mother was a famous pure bred Persian....my father was a shadow in the night I never knew. When I was 4 weeks old, I was put up for adoption and that's where this story begins.

Sunday 5 December 2010

This was me at 6 and half weeks old......it's around the time my humanoid (the man) gave me my nickname - Ninja Cat. Not totally sure what's meant by this but am hoping it's pretty cool. I like this metal-play-thing very much and get to practise my balancing techniques regularly. I think the metal also shows off my cute neck fluff.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh, you bet it does!
    Sam and I are sending so many smooches we can hardly stand it

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mommy is smooching the screen!!!

    ReplyDelete